Monday, January 12, 2009

FiiSSSH

The most famous and best fish restaurant in Sakkala is named fish-star. I didn't eat there. But my friend said he ate there and it costed more than 100 LE (about 2000 yen), but it was extremely delicious. In this restaurant, we can choose a fish from showcase that we will eat.
I hope to eat there one day.. but problem is, I usualy travel alone so I cannot order a big meal, also I don't like to eat in a rich restaurant alone!

See this photo. It's great! and it's difficult to choose which fish you will eat right now..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

green and red pepper swimming in the sea??

When you walk in front of the fishes they eyes keep looking at you?

お腹が空いた!

Chameleon said...

White mushrooms are sleeping in the body of fishes.
When I walk in the street, Egyptian look at me, when I walk here, Egyptian fishes stare at me!!

Unknown said...

Why!!
Are you walking nude? Upside-down? On one foot?

Chameleon said...

because I'm a walking robott!

Unknown said...

Wall-E!