Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The worst dinner

My international dinner became a hard challenge to eat.
The menue was; bread, some kinds of cheez, pulpo a la gallega, vegetables.
Main dish was Pulpo a la gallega. It is simple but very delicious spanish food. A piece of octopus on the boild potato, put the olive oil, salt and Pimenton Dulce. The tast of very flesh Tako mixed with Primenton Dulce and so on is perfect!!! But when I opened a can of octopus, I found that it was kept in oil. The terribly bad thing was that the tast reminded me a japanese sea food soup tasted with katsuobushi and soysoace....
Next, there I put three kinds of cheez, Gibna turkyya (Tukish cheez), Gibna adiima (old cheez), and.... my cheez. Because, the day before, I bought flesh milk for the first time. It was flesh, so I needed to boil it to kill bacteria before drink. When I boiled it, it soon began to solid, extracted the essense of milk, andjust left white water that I couldn't drink.. So, nothing to do with it, but I made a cheez from it. I put some limon and salt in it and boiled again. The taste was like Egyptian salty cheez called Gibna baladyya (home cheez or national cheez), now I am very sure how to make Gibna baladyya !!
<- in the left dish, my cheez(white), gibna adiima(beige), gibna turkyya(square),
in the right dish, okura, paprika
and pulpo a la gallega, and lebanon bread



boiled milk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t,take care of your health