Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alexandria Bookmarket

There was an annual bookmarket here.
There was a biiiig tent, and all publishers from Middle Eastern countries came to show their books there.Outside, there were many other tents selling old books and new cheep books. I bought a book named "the western desert of Egypt". I couldn't see all. It would take more than 3days if I tryed to see everything.
Now, I'm looking for a novel "wahat al-ghuruub"(the western oasis). My friend said it's a nice novel. But written in Arabic.. so it will be challenge! Anyway, after reading "Dune" I want to read another one about the desert..

Egyptian style.. they don't mind if there is a tree or not.. just, 'Let's make a big tent!!'

How many years ago is this? hmm..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

palestimeの棚にある木のプレートを1つお土産に!

by パパ

Chameleon said...

osoi! mou owatta!